Monday, May 3, 2010

National Scrapbooking Day



Hello scrappy friends,

I hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed NSD. I went to a day crop hosted by my cousin and had a fantastic time with old friends and met some new ones. Thanks Fanny for hosting such a great crop and making such great food (yummy brownies)!!!

Though I mostly spent the day chatting and laughing, I managed to make two layouts. Can you tell I'm playing catch-up here? I have some many pictures on my desk waiting to be scrapped...

Birthday Girl
For my first LO, I used a Me and My Big Ideas kit I bought at Michael's. There were so many stickers and PP left over! Those kits are a great value! These photos were taken last year on Emily's birthday. Dylan was only 5 weeks old, I was still swollen!




Sweetness
For my second LO I used some OLD Bo Bunny paper I had in my stash for a while. This picture was taken last Easter. I also used lots of mini Prima roses, LOVE them!





As always, have a very creative week! Thanks for visiting!!!


No comments: