Tuesday, May 11, 2010

April Showers

Hey there! So I went from vintage and distressed to pink and whimsical with today's project. This is a LO I started a couple of weeks ago and finally got to finish it.






To make the clouds, I cut the images on white cardstock with my Paper Pups Cricut cartridge, then ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots embossing folder (thanks Mayra!). I then inked the whole thing with Broken China Distress Ink and edged it with CatEye chalk ink in powder blue. Some of the clouds were glued directly onto the paper and others were adhered using pop dots to add dimension. I really like how they came out!

All of the chipboard elements here came from the Melissa Frances Spring Fling embellishment set and painted with Pebbles paint in various colors. They were all topped with Stickles in Stardust.

To make the title, I cut it twice. Once on cardboard (recycled cereal boxes) and the second time on cardstock. I then adhered those together, inked them and added Stardust Stickles.







Hope you enjoy the rest of the week! Thanks for visiting!!!


No comments: