Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Another Altered Canvas Project




Hello crafty friends! This is a LO on canvas I created as a present for my sister. To make this project I used Webster's Pages Seaside Retreat and some Prima flowers and a butterfly. I also added a couple of gold buttons as accents.


To create a foundation for my project, I coated the entire canvas with two coats of gesso and lots of TH Distress inks. I also stamped the sides with navy blue CTMH ink.








 I explain more my creative process in the following video:


Have a crafy week! Thanks so much for visiting today!




5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Girl you are so talented!!! i have been snooping your blog!!! you have made some fabulous layouts!! :) keep em coming!! thanks for the tip on using canvas! (the gesso??) i have always wanted to make something with 1 but never did.

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

i love lookingat all of the close ups, love your blog!!

Allison said...

very cute! love the flowers. check out my altered canvas at aliscreations.blogspot.com

judith said...

Nice pictures and thanks for sharing. canvas prints

Marienaucwpz said...

i love lookingat all of the close ups, love your blog!!