Saturday, March 17, 2012

MCS March Sketch Challenge

It's time for another challenge over at My Creative Sketches and this month's sketch is beautiful and inspiring.


As usual, the prize pack is amazing, just feast your eyes in all this MME and Prima goodness!


Here's my take on the sketch, I wanted to create a spring LO with the gorgeous new collection Meadow Lark by Prima.


The title for this layout came from a famous quote which fitted my daughter so well. The photo was taken when she had an 'excuse' to wear make-up. Emily was a fairy in her ballet recital a couple of years ago and while we waited backstage, she begged to wear make-up. I finally gave in and let her put on some gloss and blush. She was over the moon excited!



The colors of her costume went really well with the ones in the paper collection. The designs in these papers just remind me of a bouquet of spring flowers, so beautiful!


Head over to My Creative Sketches and get inspired by the other DT samples to create your own. Remember, you have a whole month to play along!

8 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

beautiful!!!

Carol said...

Gorgeous layout, love your choice of colours perfect match for such a fab photo.

Alia said...

So pretty and whimsical!

lillesmor said...

This was so cute!! Love all your layers and details and how you made the photo just melt into the papers... Lovely!

Becky said...

Love all of those beautiful layers! How cool that you even layerd the photo!

Georgia Heald said...

WOW! This amazing, so many gorgeous layers to look at and it all just blends so perfectly together! LOVE it!

Rachael Funnell said...

GOOOOOOORGEOUS!!! I Soooo love this Prima Range... & those photos of your GORGEOUS girl was made for this range.... TOTALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I have Created A layout for this Sketch Challenge... I just need to post it!!! hehehe

Geraldine Pasinati said...

DETAILS and more DETAILS......STUNNING! You have inspired me, I must get this collection now.