Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cameo Mini Album

Hello friends! I'm back to share a mini I created using a custom Accucut album designed by my sweet friend Jules Aviles of the Jule Box. She designed this Victorian Cameo mini album and asked me to create with it. How lucky am I? Thanks so much Jules, I absolutely loved working with it!

The beautiful silhouetes reminded me of elegant, vintage ladies and I thought it would pair beautifully with Prima's Printery collection. I really like the end result...


Here's a closer look at the pages inside.













I was excited to find these vintage mirror charms and included them in the binding for an added femenine touch.

I also created the video below to share with my fellow crafters on You Tube. In the video you can see the pockets, tags and other interative features of the album.


Thanks again Jules, I appreciate it so much! If you're interested in purchasing this chipboard set or a mini album kit, click here to visit Jules' blog.

15 comments:

Danielle said...

very nice album love the cover!

Kris Berc said...

What a gorgeous album!

misty said...

Wow! This is incredible!

Maria said...

Very, very beautiful, Jolaine! Love this!

reneabouquets said...

Love this gorgeous mini with all that scrumptious detail and wonderful papers! Love your work!!

soapHOUSEmama said...

so lovely!!!

Πηνελόπη said...

It is amazing!!!

Carol said...

Simply gorgeous, you do pretty so well.

Becky said...

Oh my what a gorgeous album!
I always love seeing your work!

Shell said...

Luv it!! This is so gorgeous. I luv how us used the packaging too!

MARILYN said...

Hermoso mini!! Y que lindos detalles... Tengo esos papeles y todavía no los he usado. La portada me encanto.
Gorgeous work as always! Hugs!

carlies said...

WOW girl you did sooo amazing job so really stunning so much details thank you for show how you have did it !!

hugs carla

Jodi said...

absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love every little detail!!!

Nicie Ibarra said...

WOW!!! Your mini album is beautiful!!! Glad I found your blog! :)

Mike Huynh said...

Hermoso mini!! Y que lindos detalles... Tengo esos papeles y todavía no los he usado. La portada me encanto. Gorgeous work as always! Hugs!