Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Follow Your Heart, Be Happy

Hello again, I'm back to share my projects with the wonderful LE kit this month from My Creative Scrapbook. The featured collection this time around is the stunning Follow Your Heart, Be Happy by My Mind's Eye but it doesn't stop there, there's also a ton of beautiful embellishments, laces and flowers from Prima and Kaisercraft!

Here's my first page, lots of layering and misting here! I really like the shabby colors in this kit and the collage images in the papers, very easy to work with!


I misted the background paper slightly with Glimmer Mist in the Flower Power color then splattered droplets of Trunk Bay for a touch of turquoise.



My next page is pretty simple. I just added some punched paper strips from white cardstock and a bit of stamping using bubble wrap.




And my last page... I also did lot of layering here. I love this photo of Emily running in and out of the lake and thought it went well with the whole 'follow your heart, be happy' theme.


The inking you see in the background was achieved by sponging Frayed Burlap Distress Ink over a metallic mesh packaging.



My last project with this kit is this shabby chic tag, the colors were just calling for it!


I've been enjoying making tags lately. I cut the base out of chipboard so it could be sturdy enough to hold all those wonderful embellishments.



That's all from me today! Thanks again for taking the time visit me. Have a wondeful week!

Hugs,
Jolaine

3 comments:

misty said...

All of these projects are incredible! I love the way you make such soft beautiful works of art!

MARILYN said...

Wow, BELLOS, BELLOS!!! Te botastes!!
Y el tag me encanto!
Un abrazo!! :)

Sherri Caramico said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing! Makes me wish I had a daughter!