Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Sunday!

I hope you are all enjoying the summer. It's been a really hot couple of days, perfect for the beach or the pool!  Last night I blasted the AC and made this LO of my sister Jordania and I.


Love the Lullaby Lane collection by Webster's Pages (which I used here). Because the paper was a little too bright, I covered it with Glimmer Mist in Creme De Cocoa. I also border punched a few stips of black cardstock using the MS edge punch and then cut the scallops out and placed them behind the paper. Love the effect! 


The berries you see here were from the floral department at Michael's. I just bought a bundle and pulled out what I needed.


The leaves are from Michael's as well (bridal department). They were also too bright so I inked them with Old Paper Distress Inks and edged them with Shabby Shutters.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Keep cool!


3 comments:

Darien said...

Que Hermoso!!!! Me encanta los colores!!1 Quedan muy bien con negro!!!!!! Muy bonitos detalles!!!

Rainbow said...

Super encantador lo!! los colores son fabulosos!

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

ooo gorgous layout! The flowers, colors and jewels are stunning!!