Saturday, August 7, 2010

Greetings From Abroad!

I'm currently not home, but since I have my computer with me, I figured I'd post pictures of some projects I created before I left. These were all done using Bo Bunny supplies, I just love their papers and embellies!

Just Me and My Dad


I misted the burlap here with Wheatfields Glimmer Mist to give it a richer color and shimmery texture. To add dimension to the title sticker, I added Glossy Accents to 'me' and 'dad'; that really made a difference. I also made a little tear on the paper and stapled it to add to the rugged feel!


To create these custom buttons, I just covered a few clear buttons with Glossy Accents and adhered them to patterern paper.


I also gave cards a try for the first time. These were very quick to make! For this one, I folded the paper and cut half a circle with my Coluzzle. I then used my shaped scizzors to add the wavy border.





For this other one, I layered some paper and placed the cardstock flower on dimensionals. I also cut up the black swirl to work with my design.


Take care guys! And thanks for stopping by!!!


4 comments:

Gabrielle Pollacco said...

Ohhh!! Beautiful!! your work with Bo Bunny is awesome! hope you tried out for their latest Design Team call!

~Gabrielle xxx

"The Jule Box" said...

Oh these are pretty!!! hoe big is that circle card? Did you buy that shape or make is or is it a die cut? very sweet! Thanks for sharing!! Jules:) jannaviles@gmail.com www.thejulebox.com

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

beautiful cards, i love them!! Adorable layout too, i love the nature papers!

Sandy Ang said...

What beautiful cards. love those colours.