Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm Back!

As I told you in my previous post, my family and I spent a fun-filled week in Disney World. It was soooo much fun! There was lots to do, and the kids enjoyed it tremendouly! Here's a semi-decent family photo taken at Magic Kingdom. Not too many of those, ever wish you could travel with your own personal paparazzi? LOL!


So, in between unpacking and lots of super fun laundry, I took a break to create this LO and share it with you. I made it for an online challenge that called for us to scrap vintage photos.



That's a photo of my mom and I back in the Dominican Republic. I used Webster's Pages Life's Portrait papers, Tim Holtz and lots of Prima bling and flowers on  this LO.



The Tattered Angels clock fit perfectly around the Tim Holtz clock face. I just added some Glimmer Mist and Distress Ink to make it coordinate with the rest of my project.


I love adding lace to my pages! I adhered a piece of black lace to the corner here to mask the colorful pattern on the back of the paper and tucked some flowers and sparklers right underneath.


Of course, it wouldn't be WP without flowers, birds and cages! I did some fussy cutting and added Crackle Accents to these and let them peek from behind the lace.

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit me today. Hope you have a fantastic summer week!



2 comments:

María Castillo said...

Hola Jolaine!! Wow, eso suena a diversión, me imagino que los niños (y los grandes!!!) se divirtieron a más no poder! Y tendrás muchas fotos para escrapear! Un abrazo, Maria

LollyChops said...

What a beautiful LO! I love the Prima flowers you used!!

Oh and my uncle is from the Dominican Republic as well!!!!