Sunday, July 4, 2010

Baby LOs

I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful holiday weekend with family and friends. I'm actually in the middle of packing, we're heading to Florida! They are so excited to be going to Disneyworld for the first time! Last minute planning was a little overwhelming but nothing relaxes me more than spending some time in my scrapbooking room so I sneaked some time to create and this is what I came up with...

Expecting You


For this quick and easy page, I dug into my old Basic Grey stash and created a LO with a photo taken when I was 8 months pregnant with Dylan. (Yikes! did you see my nose?!) I added one of my trinket pins for which I posted a tutorial a while back, as well as some Tim Holtz embellies.

Sweet Slumber

This one was a little more intricate but so much fun to make! Webster's Pages is just so inspiring that it's hard to stop.

I cut out a 5x7 photo to get rid of the background noise then used Pop-dots to give it a 3D effect. I brushed the PP on the background with gesso to give a more ethereal look. I also used hemp thread and needle to do some stitching. For the title, I painted raw chipboard letters with Crackle Paint, inked them and covered them with Crackle Accents to prevent flaking. The giant pearls are from Michael's floral section. This was a fun one! Here are a few more close-ups...







Now back to packing! I'm just as excited as kids! Thanks for stopping by, have a fantastic week!!!



3 comments:

Darien said...

Me encantan los dos!!! Pero el Ultimo esta INCREHIBLE!!!!!! me encantan todos los detalles!! WOW!!!!

BeeBeebabs said...

Adorable layout tfs

Odetta's Scrap-walk-in-closet said...

This is breathtaking beautiful!!! I love this "sweet pea" lay-out. The picture is lovely! Kind regards from the Netherlands, Odetta