Friday, July 2, 2010

June Dress Form Tag Swap

This month I participated in my first tag swap. It was so much fun! The swap was hosted by Marie over at The Pretty Paper Boutique. Our challenge was to make a tag that included a dress form, stitching and items that would be found at a sewing shop.

I wanted  to make my tag functional so I designed a corset-style pouch so the recipient would have the choice of using it as a card, or even as a pocket or page in a mini album. To make it shabby chic, I used products by Girl Paperie's Paper Girl collection. Thanks so much for hosting Marie, this was so much fun! I can't wait to get my tags from the other talented ladies in my group!











Thanks for looking! Hope you are enjoying this gorgeous summer day!


2 comments:

María Castillo said...

Hola Jolaine, hiciste un trabajo maravilloso amiga!! Sin duda, quien reciba tu tag se sentirá muy fleiz! Abrazos, Maria

Mark said...

Hola Jolaine, hiciste un trabajo maravilloso amiga!! Sin duda, quien reciba tu tag se sentirá muy fleiz! Abrazos, Maria