Monday, March 22, 2010

Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade Layout



Hello crafty friends,

More winter coming your way! LOL! No, I don't have my seasons all mixed up; I'm just really backed up!!! My goal for the next few months is to play catch up with my scrapbooking. I'm actually 2 years behind! These photos of my daughter were taken in January 2008.

I really wanted to play with these papers I've had for a while but the colors didn't go together so I printed the pictures in black and white. I have to say I LOVE Bo Bunny! These papers are so much fun that the LO actually came together rather quickly! The papers are all glittered and I added some more sparkles by brushing Diamond Glaze (Queen and Co) on the letters and flowers as well as spritzing with Glimmer Mist. The snowflakes are also glittered (MLYB) plus I added bling to the centers.

This was actually my first time trying Glimmer Mist. This product is FUN but tricky! The flowers you see here started out white and turned blue when I sprayed them with Frozen Lake Glimmer Mist; but as they dried, they turned green! Maybe I did something wrong, who knows but I'll try it again for sure. All the sparkle is hard to resist!

Here are some more close ups. TFL!







No comments: