Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pretty In Pink

Hello there, Jolaine here! While I wait to play with the gorgeous new releases, I thought I'd share with you a couple of creations with Pretty In Pink, one of my favorite Glitz collections.

I created this layout using a photo of my daughter I recently took while on vacation. Love how the pink polka dot paper balance out the otherwise vintage and grungy browns.



To add a fun element to my page, I punched a few banners and placed them on my layout. I also included a few sprinkles of French Kiss embellishments. That's what I like aobut Glitz Design, all of the collections work very well together. Here's a closer look...



For my next project, I created a wall hanging. As you know, Glitz is well known for having inspirational quotes in their stamps and stickers and I was inspired by the empowering message in one of the title stickers.





Thanks so much for your visit today! Have a happy scrappy time :)

Supply List

Special Memories layout
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Ledger
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Music
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Polka
Pretty in Pink Collection - Paper Layers
Pretty in Pink Collection - Glitzers - Transparent Stickers with Jewels
French Kiss Collection - Cardstock Pieces - Whatnots
French Kiss Collection - Giant Rhinestones

Be Brave wall hanging
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Toile
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Ledger
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Music
Pretty in Pink Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Stripe
Pretty in Pink Collection - Glitzers - Transparent Stickers with Jewels
Pretty in Pink Collection - Epoxy Stickers
Pretty in Pink Collection - Cardstock Stickers - Titles French Kiss Collection - Giant Rhinestones

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. your layout is stunning, the pink dotty banners really pop off the page!! and your little wall hanging is lovely, very inspirational with that beautiful quote!

Rachael Funnell said...

WOW! both of these are STUNNING Jolaine.. I REALLY LOVE that pink polka dot banner!!!

"The Jule Box" said...

aww.....pretty pink LO!! Love the brightness and the"grunge"! The Wallhanging is sooo pretty too, love the quote! Thanks for sharing and inspiring! xo, Jules:)

Amy said...

Gorgeous work girl, you are very inspiring luv luv luv your work! Can't wait untill the reveal over at my creative scrapbook! have a wonderful wednesday hugs Amy :)