Monday, August 20, 2012

So Happy!

The August sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches is now live and both, the sketch and the prize up for grabs, is truly amazing! For this reveal, I played with the En Francais collection By Prima to make this masculine layout of my son.
  




You may click the button above to pin this image. About the layout, I love the burgundy and blue hues in these papers and thought they were perfect to pair up with this cute photo of Dylan I recently took while on vacation. Here's a closer look...


I frayed a piece of denin that I cut out of an old pair of jeans and used it as a layer under the photo. I also used the fibers to add dimension and the zipper as an added detail.








I hope you can take the time to play along with us at My Creative Sketches. The winner is always chosen at random and the prizes are yummy! Here's the sketch to help you along...




Thanks for stopping by today! Have a happy, scrappy week!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

This los is Marvelous love the zipper and the picture is so cute! Also really adore the layering here~~~~ Hugs Amy :)