Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Reveal Time!

Good morning friends! I hope you all had a great weekend. I'm back with the full reveal from My Creative Scrapbook for the month of August. If you like Prima (and seriously, who doesn't, LOL), this month's LE kit is for you! First off is the gorgeous papers from the Fairy Belle collection, then beautiful flowers and vines, and let's not forget the stunning vintage trinkets, plus so much more! This kit is to die for!!!!

During my recent trip to Punta Cana, we got to attend the most beautiful wedding on the beach. The bride (my husband's cousin) looked stunning and I created this layout as a present for her.


To make it easier for her to display it in a tabletop easel, I mounted the layout on chipboard.



One of the vintage trinkets on the kit is a working locket. I thought it was the perfect addition to this page as the bride can add the wedding date of little photos of her and the groom here.


Another page using the beautiful papers and flowers in the kit, notice the pretty lace and bling, swoon!


Here's a closer look...




And another layout. This one has lots of fussy cutting to play up the fairy theme. I also incorporated one of Emily's favorite quotes from the Peter Pan movie, "Faith, trust and pixie dust".


To create the lattice background, I used my craft knife to follow the design on the paper, then inked around it to make the cut outs stand out a bit.


Here's a few more close ups,



To go along with the layout I'm gifting my husband's cousin, I made this coordinating card.

I added stitching and liquid pearls using my Viva pen, plus more of those beautiful trinkets :)


I also finished the inside of the card to make it more special.


I hope you enjoyed my creations with this kit, here's a look at the bundle of goodies...

Thanks so much for joining me today. Head over to My Creative Scrapbook to see what the rest of the talented DT created with this and the other kits available at MCS!

6 comments:

Izzy Anderson said...

You blew me away with your work on the kit this month. Gorgeous. Beautiful bride, too.

Romy said...

You did such amazing work with this kit. Your layouts are all so romantic and full of elegant touches. I really love your style!

lillesmor said...

Just stunning!! You did an amazing work with your cutting on the middle one!!

Shell said...

So soft and pretty! Gorgeous work with the kit

Vicky Alberto said...

gorgeous reveal!

Svetlana Austin said...

all these projects are incredibly pretty and romantic! each of them is so unique and I just can't stop looking at it! beautiful! ♥