Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Creative Sketches May Sketch

It's time to reveal May's sketch at My Creative Sketches and this month we have a beautiful sketch designed by Tony Rangel inspired by a gorgeous page created by my fellow DT team-mate, Delaina Burns.

This is my take on the sketch...


I used the stunning Nature Garden collection by Prima along with some luscious blooms also by Prima. Here's a few close-ups.




Now take a look at the sketch and amazing prize up for grabs!



I really hope you get the chance to take part of this fun challenge, I'd love to see your designs! Thanks so much for your visit. Have fun scrapping!

6 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Just stunning Jolaine :))

Shona said...

so gorgeous and she is just such a cutie pie!

misty said...

beautiful girl and layout!

KellyLeigh said...

absolutely gorgeous!! It's been so long since I've bought new embellies that I love to live vicariously, lol

ILuvVintageScrap said...

This is one of my favorite paper lines right now!!!! You did amazing with it!!!
Hugz
Juliana

Eila Sandberg said...

What a beautiful take on Delaina's pretty sketch! love all your layers and sweet details. xoxo