Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook May Reveal

It's time for another reveal from My Creative Scrapbook. Our kits seem to be getting bigger and bigger and the LE kit this month is bursting at the seams with the most beautiful papers, flowers and metal embellishments, seriously, this one is to die for...it features Webster's Pages Everyday Poetry collection!

For my first layout, I scrapped a photo I took recently of my two children. It's not a great photo as it was taken indoors but I rarely get them to pose for a picture at the same time so I take what I can get.


To my surprise and delight, this layout is being featured this week on the Webster's Pages Ning site as Banner of the Week, a true honor as I'm a huge fan!


Here's a few close-ups...




For my next layout, I chose the papers and elements to complement this photo taken on Easter Sunday last month. I found this collection so fresh and beautiful, really easy to work with!


And now a closer look...




I think this next page is my favorite of the release, maybe because I love this photo so much!


What I like most about Webster's Pages is that it gives you the ability to cut out all the beautiful elements to further decorate your pages. I popped up my cut outs using cardboard!




My last page using this kit. I was able to add plenty of layers of papers and embellishments and still have a pile of leftovers!





Here's a look at this gorgeous kit.


I hope I inspired you today, but for more inspiration, head over to My Creative Scrapbook, DT gallery and get ready to drool, those girls really rocked this month's kits!

Hugs,
Jolaine

7 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

Beautiful! Hugs, Janice

phamil said...

Absolutely gorgeous work with that kit! Love your beautiful photos too!!!

Romy said...

Oh wow, your work with this kit is simply breathtaking! You scrapped those gorgeous photos of your daughter to perfection. I love the soft feel to your pages and all the wonderful fussy cut elements and other little details that you incorporated.

Rachael Elliott said...

I totally LOVE how you used this months kit Jolaine your creations are all stunning! Huge congratulations on being BOTW over at inspire, so deserved!!
xx

Shona said...

oh yes you are always so inspiring...gorgeous creations!

MARILYN said...

Gorgeous pages my friend!!! and a HUGE congrats on the featured in Inspire Me..well deserved it!!!
Wonderful work!!
Hugs!! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

Holy smokes Jolaine! you're on fire girl! I A-D-O-R-E all of your pages, they are stunning! just love love love checking out all your details and layers, you're a wizz sweetie! Mwah!