Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Wishes and A Project for My Mommy

Hello everyone! My apologies to you, totally meant to write this post much earlier today but I've been very busy. I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day and spent quality time with the mothers and children in your lives. I'd like to share with you a project I created for my mom. I altered a paper mache heart-shaped box and made her a card using yummy Prima Reflections collection and other embellishments in the current color palette.

First off a card...



And this box to hold a beautiful Pandora bracelet in coordinating colors.


Here you can see the box opened. Some of the embellishments are different as I used what I already had in my stash but I tried to keep the colors similar.



Here's both items side by side. As you know, I don't make cards very frequently but I really like how this one turned out.



Thanks so much for stopping by today, I so appreciate your visit. Have a happy, scrappy time!

8 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

WOW Jolaine these are amazing!! I totally love that gorgeous gift box!!

pooky said...

Beautiful!! Love the colors! You sure did do a super job on your card!

Teresa said...

Just lovely, Im drooling over that box! And I love the card, you should make them more often! :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

so lovely!!!

Izzy Anderson said...

This is absolutely adorable. Great project.

MARILYN said...

Que bellezas!! Me mato la cajita!!!

ILuvVintageScrap said...

Gorgeous card and box OMG I love your style and all of these colors together!!!
Hugz
Juliana :)

Eila Sandberg said...

OMG Jolaine! these are bboth absolutely gorgeous! love the colour scheme and the luscious blooms. You have an absolutely fantastic style my dear, love backtracking your blog! mwah!