Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Very Glitzy Spring

Hello there! Today it's my turn to give this month's challenge a try. The beautiful images in the collage below couldn't be more perfect for spring and using Glitz products made the challenge a breeze.


When I think of spring, I think of pretty flowers and pastel colors so I pulled out some Beautiful Dreamer scraps and came up with this LO.




The photo is very special as this was the first time my daughter attended a father-daughter dance. It was important for me to journal about the event so I tucked a tag behind the photo to hide my journaling.



For my next layout, I played around with the beautiful French Kiss collection. I had been waiting for the perfect photo to use the gorgeous burlap paper!


A few close-ups...




Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you found inspiration and decide to take part in our blog challenge!

Hugs,
Jolaine

Supply List
Happy Girls LO
Vintage Blue Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Rose
Beautiful Dreamer Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Floral
Beautiful Dreamer Collection - Cardstock Pieces - Whatnots
Beautiful Dreamer Collection - Transparency Pieces - Peek-A-Boo

Exquisite LO
French Kiss Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Floral
French Kiss Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Labels
French Kiss Collection - 12 x 12 Double Sided Paper - Stripe
Glitz Design - French Kiss Collection - Paper Layers
French Kiss Collection - Cardstock Pieces - Whatnots

6 comments:

MARILYN said...

Soo Beautiful creations Jolaine!!!
Your girl is Gorgeous!!! my favourite is the second one. Gorgeous work as always!! Take care dear!!!
Hugs! :)

WillieburgScrapper said...

Father- daughter dance? AWWWWWW!!! Beautiful pages! I LOVE that burlap print paper! I bought the alpha stickers and now I have to go get that as well. :)

Lizzyc said...

Oh these are really beautiful.. how very special the memories you have captured in these layouts are! wonderful layouts..

María Castillo said...

¿Qué te digo? Simplemente exquisitas yq ué recuerdo tan lindo para scrap el de la primera página. Un abrazo

Rachael Elliott said...

These are beautiful Jolaine!!

Eila Sandberg said...

Good golly Miss Jolaine - two more stunners! have to scroll back and check out a couple of details again, can sure see why Nadia's kept an eye on you before picking you to the team. Fabulous work darling! xoxo