Monday, April 23, 2012

Je T'aime

Did you guys know that Kaisercraft has a monthly sketch challenge? Every Saturday, they provide a beautiful sketch on their blog and you can use either one. I normally don't have time to play along with challenges but I had this Bonjour paper collection in my stash for quite some time and was able to finally use it to create this page.


I simply adored the elegant Paris theme in this collection and tied together with my photo by printing it in black and white and adding a title in French (which means I love you!). Here's a few clos-ups;





Though I think I got a little carried away, my design was based on sketch #2 below.


Thanks so much for your visit today and don't forget to enter my April Giveaway, there's only a few more days left!

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. this is such a gorgeous layout, and I love how you have used the kaiser papers!!

María Castillo said...

Muy linda, esos papeles están de lunes, ese aire parisino calza perfecto con la foto B&N!

lillesmor said...

That is just adorable!! Love how you have cutter out those elements..

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

I love this!! You have done a magnificent job and that range is one of my favs!