Monday, April 16, 2012

My Boy Is Awesome!

Okay, so that's a catchy title, LOL! It's inspired by the paper collection I used to create my layout for this month's sketch over at My Creative Sketches but I do have to say I think my little man IS pretty awesome!

I thought it was time to get a bit grungy with a masculine layout for this month's sketch. The paper collection is appropriately named Awesome by Simple Stories.


Lots of layers of yummy paper on this one. Here's a couple of close-ups.




The fantastic sketch was designed by Tony Rangel based on a layout by the talented Romy Veul (MCS DT member).

Won't you play along with us? The winner is chosen at random, just look at the gorgeous prize up for grabs


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope to see a gorgeous creation by you among the entries at My Creative Sketches!

2 comments:

Romy said...

Your layout based on the sketch is absolutely stunning! You did such fabulous layering and distressing - just love it!

María Castillo said...

Hola amiga, preciosa página de niño, amí me cuesta montones tener ideas para hombre, pero esta te quedó sensacional. Una brazo!