Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Spring Song

Happy spring all! Can you believe it's April already?! We're now enjoying longer and warmer days, flowers are starting to bloom, and the kids can finally leave that heavy coat at home. With the beautiful spring days, also come a beautiful array of kits over at My Creative Scrapbook. Since my life has become a bit more hectic, I'll be working with just one kit and this month I was fortunate enough to design with the stunning LE Kit featuring Prima Songbird collection. 

Here are my creations with this kit...


This LO was created using corrugated cardboard as a foundation. I used the box of an old 7 Gypsies printers tray I had in my stash.



For my next page, I scrapped photos taken during last year's Easter egg hunt. The pastel colored papers and flowers are perfect for any kind of spring project.




This one turned out kind of artsy don't you think? The BW photo and monochromatic color palette seemed like a good combination in my head.





Lastly, a very simple page with lots of layers of pretty paper and flowers. This kit was filled to the brim with pretty embellishments!




Be sure to check the rest of the DT beautiful creations with this month's kits, you will be blown away!

Thanks for your visit today, I appreciate you taking the time and any sweet comment you might leave.

Hugs,
Jolaine


10 comments:

WillieburgScrapper said...

So many beautiful pages!!! I can't pick a favorite- I LOVE the photography here as well- choosing black and white really compliments the papers. I love the black stitching on the sing a song page and the white washed corrugated board page is FABULOUS!!! LOVE how that came out looking so intentional and neat- my corrugated board pages look crazy sometimes. :)

María Castillo said...

El kit es hemroso y tus trabajos una belleza, amo esos pajaritos!

Kris Berc said...

Your work with this kit is absolutely stunning, as it always is! I love studying all of your pretty details... really wish I could watch your work your magic sometime :)

soapHOUSEmama said...

Everything is just lovely! I love the stitching and the texture of the cardboard. SO pretty!!!

Romy said...

You completely blew me away with these amazingly gorgeous layouts! This collection suits your style so perfectly!

lillesmor said...

What stunning layouts!! They were all beautiful, and the top one just blew me away!!

Rachael Elliott said...

These papers were just perfect for your scrapping style Jolaine! Amazing pages!

KellyLeigh said...

gorgeous layouts! I love all of the girlie details

Kitika said...

WOW....the layouts you created are fabulous!!!
I like tons of gorgeous details. I'm amazed!

Geraldine Pasinati said...

Stunning pages full of amazing details! I see I know another Prima fan.