Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

We all stayed home today due to an ice storm. This winter has been pretty harsh but the good news is that I had a little extra time to do some scrapping. Inspired by our icy surroundings, I played with Bo Bunny's layout challenge. The challenge was to create a layout with the theme Before/After in mind.

I created a layout of my daughter when she was just one. She looks so tiny in this photo, can't believe she'll be six in April! Here she is wearing  one of my favorite outfits of hers. It was a present from her auntie Jordania, so cute!



I used the beautiful Midnight Frost collection along with some Prima flowers and Little Yellow Bicycle chipboard pieces. I had so much fun piling up the layers of paper and painting everything white! This was a fun challenge!





You still have time to play along, the challenge is open until Feb 10th, just click here for more info. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Hugs

2 comments:

Emmy said...

WOW!! This is absolutely perfect, Jolaine! Love your punch work and all the tiny details!

LG said...

this is breathtaking! Love all the texture and dimension on this page