Monday, August 30, 2010

Where did summer go?

It's hard to believe summer is gone! Emily starts school in a couple of days and we are both so excited! Last few days of summer are always very hectic for us so I just have a quick share today. It felt really good to get a chance to create something after such a long break!


We have this rope swing hanging from a big tree on our backyard and Emily just loves it! I used some Bo Bunny papers that went really well with the color of her dress.

Good luch to all of you with this new school year!

4 comments:

Darien said...

OMG! She is Gorgeous!! look at here hair!!!! So beautiful lo too!!!! love what you have done!!!

Katie's Nesting Spot said...

This is such a pretty page, I love the trim you used. It's so fun! I found you through the TPC blog and that amazing party you did. I just started a weekly linky craft party and would love for you to add your layout to it!

Moogie said...

Hi... I'm your newest follower. http://moogieland.blogspot.com/

Mary said...

¡Hola Jolaine,
sé que hablas español, por eso vengo a invitarte a mi blog de scrap, es mi tercer post y me gusta tener nuevas amigas. ¿Te gustaría que nos sigamos y comentemos mutuamente? Te dejo muchos cariños y te espero en

http://amigasdelscrapbooking.blogspot.com/