Friday, August 20, 2010

Exciting News!!!

I'm so excited to join the Guest Design Team at Flamingo Scraps!


I first learned about Flamingo Scraps while watching Marion Smith's classes on Ustream. They carry all of her Prima kits (not to mention all Prima goodies you could ever wish for! ). I then fell in love with their amazing selection of products! I'm talking the latest Maya Road, 7Gypsies, Webster's Pages, Graphic 45 and soooo much more! (Check out my favorite laces and trims - Cheep Trims - Gorgeous!) 

I'm so honored to be joining an amazing talented group of ladies:


Please check out the Flamingo Scraps Blog for ideas and inspiration and get your shopping on at their ebay store, brand new CHA items are in already!


9 comments:

Janet Z said...

Congrats Jolaine! I'm looking forward to being on the team with you!

María Castillo said...

Felicidades Jolaine, te lo requete merecés porque tus trabajos son una belleza amiga!! Abrazos, María

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Muchas felicudades Jolaine,telo mereces!!
Un abrazo!
Luzma

Flamingo Scraps said...

We're lucky to have you Jolaine!

Amanda Sevall said...

I'm so excited to work with you Jolaine!! Hope you are enjoying your weekend!! :)

A Crafty Corner said...

Jolaine, Congrats your work is so beautiful you deserve if. Have fun.

Cindy d said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see your work at Flamingo Scraps!!

Karlascrapart said...

Felicidades, en hora buena, que todo vaya muy bien!!!

Cathy said...

Never heard of them before, will have to check it out.