Thursday, December 8, 2011

MCS December LE Kit Reveal

Hi there! Just a quick post today to share my projects with this month's LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook. With Christmas only a couple of weeks, I'm sure you're in the mood for some holiday crafting. You'll love this beautiful kit which includes a wonderful mix of My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Christmas and Simple Stories 25 Days of Christmas. I really enjoyed working with it and here's what I created...

Merry & Bright



Merry Christmas



December 25




I'm new to making cards but it's the holidays so why not, right?


And finally a couple of candy wrappers for Hershey bars. These make great gifts for teachers and coworkers!



This amazing kit is packed with goodies, I still have a ton of leftover supplies! Here's what the kit looked like right out of the box,


Don't all those goodies look fun? Now head over to the DT gallery and check out what my team mates created, so many beautiful projects to be inspired!!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and come back tomorrow when I'll share my Main kit projects!

1 comment:

Shona said...

just gorgeous every creation :)