Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Wishes

Hello dear friends! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas weekend filled with blessings, family and  loved ones. I couldn't have asked for a better holiday and now I get to enjoy a whole week off from work at home!

Here's a few photos to share...
I managed to get this one of the kids outside wearing their Santa hats. It's soooo hard to get a good shot of both of them at the same time! LOL!


I had to bribe Dylan to sit on Sata's lap for this one at the mall, he was so afraid of him!


Cookies and milk for Santa. They couldn't figure out Santa's favorites so we went with shortbread and chocolate chip :)


Oh the anticipation! I had them hold still on the staircase on their way downstairs long enough to get this adorable shot. Dylan smile's as funny as it gets!


That's all for today. I do have lots of crafty projects to share in the coming days, in the mean time, have a healthy and creative end of the year!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Some fab christmas photos, like his cheesy grin.

"The Jule Box" said...

This pictures are priceless!! I miss my kids when they were this little:( They are 21 and 17, next year is our last with kids as Anna is going off to college!! Love Dylan's smile on the staircase! Too cute! xo and thanks for sharing! Jules