Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photo Redo

Hello again! Just a quick post today as life seems to get busier as Christmas appraches. Only 10 days away!!!! Anyway, I'm sharing a layout I created for last month's Prima BAP. I totally forgot about it until I saw featured on their blog along with other beautiful projects.


I hardly ever scrap myself but I LOVE this picture of Emily and I. This is a redo of this other LO created some time ago.

I used the gorgeous Printery collection with a new vintage treasures and resin piece. Here's a closer look...


Thanks for stopping by today. Happy Holidays!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Carol said...

Simply Gorgeous layout and photo, love the close ups too of the lovely embellishments.

Nadia Cannizzo said...

This is SO beautiful. I saw it at the prima blog and thought it was exquisite. Just gorgeous and an amazing picture too.

Thanks for all the love you have been leaving me at my blog. Trust me it does not go unnoticed and I wish all the same right back at you!

Hope you are always well.

Love Nadia

Shona said...

really beautiful and the photo is beautiful also.

Rachael Elliott said...

WOW Jolaine this is simply stunning! I love the combination of the Printery papers and the lace, the mask has worked so well for the back ground too.

Anita S said...

wow! this is just beautiful!!!
and is a gorgeous photo too!!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

wow, what a stunning layout ...