Saturday, November 10, 2012

Brand New Kit From MCS!

Happy Saturday! I'm very excited to share some happy, scrappy news, My Creative Scrapbook has launched a band-new kit for Off The Page projects that I know you are all going to love.

The first kit features gorgeous Melissa Frances hardware, Leaky Shed Studio chipboard, a full-sized bottle of Glimmer Mist, and lots of beautiful Prima flowers and resin pieces. I created wall hanging with my kit...

 
I also used a few pieces from my LE Kit. This project would make a wonderful wedding present, or beautiful addition to your family room! Here's a closer look at each of the panels...






Here is what's included in this awesome kit,


I hope you're able to pick up a kit, these are available in limited quantities and I know many of you are starting to think about handmade holiday presents.

Thanks so much for your visit today, we're having a three day weekend and I'm looking forward to getting some rest and doing some scrapping!

4 comments:

Romy said...

Wow, you have done an incredible job! It is a truly stunning wall hanger!

Kelly Foster said...

This is SO stunning!! WOW, how beauitful and feminine..just so lovely. Nicely done!!

Kris Berc said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Jolaine! WOW!

Geraldine Pasinati said...

So very beautiful and inspiring Jolaine. Love it!