Tuesday, October 9, 2012

MCS October Reveal

My Creative Scrapbook has done it again with a very impressive line-up of beautiful kits! I was fortunate to play with the Main and LE kits this month. The main kit has a wonderful mix of papers and embellies by Teresa Collins, Basic Grey and My Mind's Eye paired with pretty Prima flowers and lush ribbon. These are my creations with the main kit...


I just loved this color palette, perfect for black and white photos and to documents family events. I had fun incorporating texture with my mediums and stamps, not too much, just enough to add some interest to the papers :)
 

 

For my next LO, I dug out an old baby photo of Dylan, I miss those days so much! The MME papers were just perfect for a boy layout!
 

For the background of this page, I added gesso and some paint splatters, then I tried something new and really loved the result. To create the circles on my page, I used the rim of a plastic cup as a stamp, it worked like a charm!


A couple of more close-ups...
 


My last layout is another monochromatic creation, this time to include a beautiful photo of my husband's cousin who recently got married. This kit is very versatil and would definitely work with family pictures as well as masculine or heritage photos.
 



I also created a thank you card, the gold and ivory hues are just gorgeous!


Here's a look at this fantastic kit,



I'll be back later this week to share my creations with the equally gorgeous LE kit, in the mean time, head over to My Creative Scrapbook to see what the rest of the DT created and to order kit of your own!

4 comments:

Shona said...

gorgeous creatoins :)

Christina Gualazzi said...

Love those layouts, but I especially love your card!

Keren Tamir said...

beautiful LOs and beautiful reveal!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Love your work!! New follower! :D