Sunday, September 30, 2012

OUAS and CSI Team Up!

As many of you know, OUAS is teaming up with CSI to bring you four gorgeous color palettes and sketches and lots of inspiration. I was lucky to work with the palette and sketch below for the fourth week.


I'll admit I was a little intimidated with the idea of creating based on color but it was actually liberating! I began by looking through my stash and pulled a bunch of Webster's Pages goodies I thought would work with the palette and the page came together rather quickly!


I think this is the first laout I make of myself and I thought it was time, especially because of the theme, lessons learned, or as CSI calls it, testimony. Here's a few close-ups...





I hope you's inspired to create! This challenge is due by October 7th, I encourage you to stop by OUAS and CSI and play along!

5 comments:

Romy said...

Gosh, your lay-out is gorgeous and soft and full of details! I Love how you mixed up the different collections from Webster's Pages. And the zipper looks fab!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Just beautiful. Love all the lovely details to enjoy and be inspired by.
Very pretty layering! TFS!

Anna Sigga said...

WOW! your layout is breathtaking and I love all those ruffled papers!

Laurence said...

Beautiful ! It's amazing !

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is amazing!!