Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Creative Sketches Round 3!

Hello there! I hope you're all enjoying a happy and restful Thanksgiving Day weekend. If you're home and looking for some crafty inspiration, head over to My Creative Sketches and take part on the third and final round of our Big Fall Sketch contest. Here's sketch #3...


... and here's my take on the sketch,



I used gorgeous Prima papers and embellishments to create this page. I was able to coordinate older papers from the Reflections collection with the new vines and the little resin bird to give this layout all the dimension I love to see in my pages.






I really do hope you join us over at My Creative Sketches, we're having so much fun with the sketches and the grand prize winner will get a 3 month subscription to the always gorgeous Limited Edition kit. And one more thing, take a look at this round's prize pack, can you say YUMMY?!


I leave you with a few photos I snapped of my kids before Thanksgiving dinner. I can't believe how much they're growing and how much joy they bring to my life. I am so thankful to be their mother!





Thanks for your visit today, have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

Karen Shady said...

Hi, I am a new follower :) love love your work. and your kids are adorable :) have a great weekend

Rachael Elliott said...

Stunning page Jolaine and such gorgeous photos of your two gorgeous children!

Patrice said...

That's one luscious layout!

Carol said...

Absolutely stunning page, and gorgeous photos of your children.