Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Reveal at MCS

Hello friends! It's time for another reveal over at My Creative Scrapbook. Today I'm sharing with you my projects created with November's Main kit which features the Welcome Home collection by Bo Bunny with some My Mind's Eye papers thrown in for good measure.

My first layout is titled 'You Are My Home'. It includes a photo taken recently of my husband and kids while apple picking. I did lots of masking here with lots of lace included in the kit.





My next page's 'Happiness is Homemade'. I did more masking here and I punched a few butterflies and trims using my Martha Stewart punches.



I love Liquid Pearls and I used it here in baby blue to enhance the butterflies.


The following LO was created with the MME papers included in the kit which I love! The prints here are so beautiful so I mixed them all together.




Lastly, here's another Bo Bunny page featuring the Dusty Attic frame included in the kit which I painted with brown and blue acrylic and rubbed some Stickles on it.




Here's a picture of the beautiful Main kit.


Thanks so much for taking the time to visit today. If you want more inspiration, swing by MCS DT gallery to see the other gorgeous creations made by our talented girls.

5 comments:

Shona said...

these are all so gorgeous ...amazing creations :)

Romy said...

Gosh, your work with this kit is absolutely gorgeous! The soft colours combined with all the pretty details and techniques make each of your pages into a stunner:)

Sandi Smith said...

Such beautiful creations....love them all!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Oh so beautiful. LOVE each and everyone of them. What awesome work with this kit. Well done. hoping you are well always. take care!

Rachael Elliott said...

Stunning pages Jolaine! I love your misted background and so many little details on every page, gorgeous!