Sunday, October 2, 2011

September Challenge At MCS

Hi everyone! It's my first time hosting a challenge over at My Creative Scrapbook and I'm so excited!!! I sure hope you have time to play along!

You probably have noticed that I love circles. I think they're a great way to create a focal point around your photo, especially when the rest of your layout may seem a bit busy.

So, your challenge this month is to create a new layout that incorporates circles in any way. The sky is the limit here, you can cut your background paper, or even your photos in the shape of a circle. You may try adding a stitched circle or just cut some pattern paper to add to your design. I'm sure you will wow us all with your creativity.

And if you need an incentive, take a look at the amazing prize package Pam has in store for the winner; Teresa Collins papers with Chipboard, Buttons, lots of flowers and the new Jenni Bowlin Paint dauber, Now that is fun!!!



This challenge runs till October 15th. You don't have to be a kit subscriber to play along but you do have to be a member. Sign up here and join the fun!

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

I am so sorry I missed your challenge Jolaine! What a fabulous prize package! Hoping to catch it next time!
Added myself to your followers, love your work!