Thursday, October 6, 2011

October Reveal At My Creative Scrapbook

Hello again! Today is reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook. I had the pleasure to work with this month's Main and Limited Edition kits. Today I'll share with you my work with the Main Kit. This kit has cuteness written all over it and it's jammed packed with fun papers and embellishments in the most beautiful autumn colors. The featured paper collection is Farmhouse by Crate Paper, take a look... and read on for a FUN GIVEAWAY!



Here are the projects I created with this kit. My first layout is titled Home Grown.


Though an older photo of Dylan, I just had to scrap it! The colors in the paper collection are the same ones as the ones on his sweater, I love when that happens!



For my next layout, Leaf Collector, I created my own burlap banner inspired by the cute wooden clothes pins included in the kit.


The chicken wire chipboard piece was a great addition to this kit. I embossed it to give it some texture.



The colors were perfect for a pumpkin picking LO so I totally went for the obvious, LOL! This one is titled Today Is Worth Remembering.


Did I mention I love this kit? LOL! I think my favorite part was the stacked tea cups, so sweet!





Lastly, I created the following recipe book by binding together some recipe cards and dividers with chipboard panels I cut using my Fiskars trimmer.



I really enjoyed creating with this kit and I know you will too!

And now for a fun Reveal Day Giveaway! Visit My Creative Scrapbook's DT Gallery and check out all the beautiful creations with the October kits; then come back here and leave a comment letting me know how many projects we have for this month. I'll draw a winner from the correct responses to receive a fabulous Prima flowers prize pack courtesy of Pam, MCS owner.

I hope you play along, who doesn't like Prima flowers, right?! Good luck everyone!

6 comments:

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Such beautiful words. Gosh I just love everything you create. Now I feel like scrapping again I know I will visit here for much more inspiration. I think I counted 136 projects ?

Krystle said...

I got 132 and I am a follower!

María Castillo said...

Wow wow wow JOlaine, tus trabajos son preciosos!! Conté varias veces y me salieron 134- sin las fotos repetidas de un mismo proyecto!! Espero estar en lo correcto, porque amo Prima!!

Jenny B in Indy said...

These are gorgeous! Love your work! I counted 134 :)

Jenny B in Indy said...

Oops! Make that 133.. I think there is one that's posted twice. Thanks for the chance to win! Love the Farmhouse line!

Jeni O'Connor said...

Lol Jolaine I didn't count. I just dropped by to leave some love.
Thanks hun for your sweet comments. They really mean a lot to me. Especially as I love everything you do.
Gorgeous work you are creating with the MCS kits.
Hugs