Monday, September 19, 2011

Toy Box Printer's Tray

Hello again! Today I'm sharing something completely different from what I've been doing lately. I wanted to make an altered project just for fun and I've been wanting to use the fun Toy Box collection by Crate Paper, this is what I came up with...



I love, love, love this fun collection and its nostalgic images just perfect for fun-loving little boys like Dylan. This printer's tray will be hung on our playroom, the kids loved it so much that Emily already asked for one of her own so I think there's a girlie one in my near future!

I sprayed the entire printer's tray with Suede Glimmer Mist to give it a brownish-golden tone and just added chipboard pieces, tags and paper from the collection along with a few photos. Here's a closer view:







Thanks for stopping by! I really appreciate you taking the time to visit and leaving sweet comments. Have a great week!

6 comments:

Violette said...

Lovely!

Debbie said...

Jolaine, this is too cute!

Jillian Deiling Cassity said...

A www! The painters tray is soon cute, I love all of the different elements! Dylan is too cute for words!

"The Jule Box" said...

Jolaine!! I love this project! Hard to find really cute boy paper and this one is the best I've seen. My sons pics (at this same age)would go great with this line. I'm gonna have to get the paper now! Thanks so much for sharing:) What is the name of the paper collection?....I think I may have missed it...) Hugs, Jules:)

Rachael Elliott said...

This is so adorable!

jazsutra said...

Oh Jolaine, I haven't been here for awhile and your blog is bursting with SUPER DUPER GORGEOUSSSSS projects!!! loving this lil boy's tray!! each every details here, my o my, my boy will be jealous heheheheeh!

jaz