Monday, September 20, 2010

Baby Running Record Mini Album

I hope you all had a great weekend. We had perfect weather and were able to enjoy being out.

Today I'm sharing a mini album I made to record Dylan's milestones. This was intended to be a simple mini with space for a photo and journaling for every month of the baby's first year. I simply jotted down little notes in my phone or Dylan's journal of things I wanted to remember.

If you've been following my blog for some time now, you might recall I began this album awhile ago. It turned out to be pretty chunky with a total of 13 pages! Well, I finally finished it and I love the way it came out! I used Little Yellow Bicycle papers and embellishments. The colors are fun and complemented the photos very well. The base of the album was also a LYB chipboard album about 6x6, the perfect size for this kind of project. It allows for plenty of embellishments and journaling while leaving room for the cute pictures.

**Warning - Photo heavy!**


















Like I said, this was a pretty big mini album, so I used a ball chain for the binding. It worked out really well.


If you want to try something similar, but feel overwhelmed about the size, you can always cut the amount of pages in half by hiding the journaling in a tag behind the photo.

Hope you feel inspired to create, have a fantastic week!

6 comments:

Vija said...

love the pp's you have used...this is just adorable!!!!LOVE it!!

Darien said...

Que Precioso mini!!!!!!!!!!! Hasta me dan ganas de hacer uno tambien!!!! Creo que pronto!!!! muy bonitas fotos!!!!!!

Missy said...

Adorable!

María Castillo said...

Los mini me encantan y este, pues ni qué te digo, divino el concepto y los detalles, especialmente las hojas de diferentes formatos. Abrazos, María

Jill Sarginson said...

talk about a totally CUTE and inspirational mini album!!!! ADORABLE!

LG said...

Gorgeous mini!