Sunday, January 17, 2010

Top 9 of '09

Hey everyone!

Welcome to my brand new blog! I'm so excited to start blogging about my favorite hobby, scrapbooking! To get things started I compiled a list of my favorite projects of 2009. Here they are, the top 9 of '09. Enjoy!

10. Part of a two-page Halloween layout




9.Advent calendar using a cookie sheet


8.My husband and I the day of our closing




7.Winter page using felt trim and chipboard shapes




6.Part of a two-page fall layout



5.Altered Ikea desktop organizer


4.Another fall page (it's my favorite season!)



3. My trusty ATG gun which I can absolutely not live without, so altered it to look as pretty as possible :D


2.Baby word album, which celebrates my son's firt days of life



1.Okay, so I made this layout in '08 but it's my favorite layout of all time. I love how I was able to capture my daughter's joyous spirit in this picture.





If you're still reading, thanks! This was a lot, you're a trooper! I have so many plans for this blog, so I hope you come back to visit often. Expect to see links to other blogs I like to visit, free fonts, scrapbooking projects, new products and lines, supply organization, tutorials and photography information.





2 comments:

Cynthia Rivera said...

Hi Jolaine,

This is great! I love all of your projects, they are so pretty. Your kids are so big. It's nice to see what you've been up to. Take Care.

Tracy said...

Love all you 2009 projects. Can;t wait to see what you do in 2010.

Tracy