Thursday, January 28, 2010

Packing for a Crop

t's finally here! I've been waiting for this weekend for a while now. It's the Winter Wonderland Weekend Crop hosted by the super friendly, Stephanie and Norma of Scrap-A-Doodle Doo.


As I was packing for my crop, it occured to me that I should whip out my new camcorder and make a video, so here it is. I show you how I like to pack my projects to maximize time while scrapbooking at these events.


Please bear with me, I'm totally new at making videos. Hopefully, I'll get the hang of it soon.







2 comments:

Stephanie from Scrap-a-Doodle-Doo said...

Love the video! Can't wait to see you tomorrow or should I say later today ... LOL!

Valerie said...

Hi again, Joliane, Just wanted to share the blog post I did today(www.ValByDesign.com), where I shared your video! http://valbydesign.com/great-video-showing-a-good-tip-to-prepare-for-a-scrapbooking-weekend-retreat/ Thanks again, and Happy Scrapping!