Monday, January 7, 2013

Basic Grey's Lucille

Hello there! Happy new year!!! I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday with family and friends.
 

Things have been very quiet around here. For the past few months, life seems crazy busy and I just needed to prioritze. Something had to give and I decided to step down from all my design teams. I did receive a flexible offer I couldn't refuse, but I'll share that with you later.
 
Today I wanted to share with you my projects with My Creative Scrapbook's January LE kit. This is a gorgeous kit featuring Basic Grey's Lucille collection. The beautiful florals and patterns were like a breath of fresh air during this frigid winter weather.
 
I created three layouts and a card...
 


 
 
 I hope you enjoyed, here's a look at the beautiful LE kit, get yours before it sells out!
 





No comments: