Monday, June 18, 2012

An Island Jewel

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed this past Father's Day weekend with the fathers in your life. It was gorgeous weather here and we had a great time. But now I'm back to share with you my page for this month's sketch over at My Creative Sketches.


The warmer weather inspired me to work with the beautiful Tropical Travelogue collection by Graphic 45, looove these papers! There's lots of dimension on this page as I added a bit of gesso, sand, fibers and seashells.




G45 papers are perfect for detailed cutting so I added many cut out images from the design papers, so much fun!





Here's the beautiful sketch to provide you with inspiration...


And the amazing prize up for grabs!


Hope you find time to stop by My Creative Sketches and play along, I'd love to see your beautiful creations!

8 comments:

Romy said...

Oh wow, this is such a gorgeous summer layout! There's so many beautiful details to look at.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Your lo is amazing. So much stunning fabulous layering!!

Erin Blegen said...

Your layered, fussy-cut details are amazing!!

Sherri Caramico said...

JUST LOVELY!!

Shona said...

hi :) the colors are just perfect with that photo...just gorgeous!

lillesmor said...

Supercute picture, and I just love all your layering! Very nice detail with the seashells. Thanks for the inspiration.

Teresa said...

Beautiful LO, love the fine details, and the colors are so soft and beachy! Great!

Lea L. said...

Holy amazing fussy cutting, Jolaine! Love all the dimension on this!