1. Start by inking your card base. I used a cream cardstock base.
2. Cut and distress a piece of the Banner paper and adhere it with the burlap side up. I normally don’t measure, just cut a quarter of an inch smaller than the card.
3. Next, cut and distress a smaller piece of the same paper, this time, let the burgundy side show.
4. Add one more layer of Santa pattern paper.
5. Cut a strip of the Banner paper and punch one side of it, then adhere on the bottom of your card.
6. Tuck a piece of ribbon on the left side of your card. My ribbon happens to coordinate beautifully with the Banner paper and it also has a gold trim.
1. Finish with a piece of burlap, an element from the Whatnots pack, and some flowers.
I also decided to add a couple of Giant Rhinestones. Here's a closer look...
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! Have fun creating holiday cards and projects!
Holiday Cheer Card:
Joyeux Noel Whatnots
Joyeux Noel Giant Rhinestones
Joyeux Noel Santa, 12 x 12 Paper
Joyeux Noel Banner, 12 x 12 Paper