Saturday, November 17, 2012

Anything Goes!

Happy weekend! If you're looking for a challenge to inspire your creativity, swing by Once Upon A Sketch. This month, we don't have a theme! That means you can scrap any photo using any paper collection of your choice, anything goes! Here's what I created...


I usually don't scrap photos of myself... but I thought this was a rare good one! It was taken last spring while attending a wedding in the most beautiful country setting, you might be able to spot the gorgeous barn in the background.


I used Prima papers, flowers and embellishments. The chipboard title is by Imaginarium Designs. I also played with my new favorite Prima mask to add a bit of texture.


I decided to add the journaling right on the photo as I edited it on Photoshop Elements. It reads... "Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."



And here's a peek at the beautiful sketch created by my talented friend, Nadia...


I hope you get a chance to play along with us, it's always a lot of fun visiting your blogs and looking at your gorgeous creations!

3 comments:

Wish You Were Here said...

Wow, this is very beautiful! Hugs, Janice

Georgia Heald said...

So stunning, this was one of my favs at the OUAS reveal. Love the soft colors with the touch of yellow and beautiful clusters!

Romy said...

Gosh, your take on the sketch is so so gorgeous! I'm in love with the colours, the romantic photo and the beautiful text printed on it.