Monday, October 22, 2012

Once Upon A Sketch

As you probably know, Once Upon A Sketch Blog is an amazing challenge blog full of gorgeous inspiration and amazing prizes. As DT members, we are not only lucky to work with Nadia's amazing sketches, but we get spoiled with beautiful crafty goodies from all over the world! This month, the danish company Riddersholm Design sent a gorgeous box of Christmas papers, laces and flowers and I was delighted to created my first Christmas layout of the season!


The photo of my kiddies was taken last year while visiting the New York Botanical Gardens during their annual Holiday Train Show. It was an amazing day, the kids were too excited so it was hard to get a good picture but I still wanted to document this wonderful moment.


I cut out some of the tags and tickets from the paper collection... and the beautiful chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs.



Here's the fabulous sketch my layout is based on...

 
and this is the gorgeous papers from Riddersholm Design, click the link to view their other amazing collections...
 
 
I hope you get a chance to play along with us, I'd love to see your creations :)

No comments: