Saturday, June 9, 2012

MCS Goes To London!

Well, not exactly, but we are all very excited about this month's LE kit from My Creative Scrapbook because it features the STUNNING London Market collection by Pink Paislee along with loads of gorgeous embellishments. Take a look at what the kit looked like right out of the box...


I think this is one of my favorite kits ever. The papers are all so soft and beautiful and the embellishments and flowers made creating my pages a breeze! Here are my creations for the month. Please forgive me for not elaborating too much, you probably know how super busy June is.





Here's my second page. I have been in a banner kick lately so you'll see banners all around, tee hee!




For my next page I used one of Nadia, fabulous sketches. Her sketches are all just so beautiful, thanks Nadia for the inspiration!




And finally a simple page not to let any scraps go to waste. LOVE every piece in this kit!




Thanks so much for your visit today. I hope you found some inspiration. Also, remember that My Creative Scrapbook is holding a special Prima contest and has a wonderful Prima promotion for new subscribers. Stop by the website and take a look!

7 comments:

Kelly Foster said...

Hello, Jolaine..the kit looks beautiful, and your layouts are just GORGEOUS!!! Love all the punched lacey borders, distressing, and beautiful layering.

Shona said...

you have the two most perfect little models...really gorgeous creations :)

Carol said...

Your work is so inspirational, beautiful kits and amazing photos, love all the layering and punched edges.

A Crafty Mom said...

I got the kit last week and I can't wait to start working on so layouts. Jolaine I'm going to take your as inspiration.

cvanholstein said...

What an inspiration!
Thanks for showing these great layouts!
kind regards, Corina

pooky said...

You don't need words to describe these beauties!!! Gorgeous:)
♥Bev

mommyof5kidz said...

OH MY Goodness! I can't even express how gorgeous your layouts are! LOVE what you've done with that kit!