Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Nothings

I'm back to share my projects with the Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook but first, I want to thank all of you who visited and left sweet comments on my post yesterday. I really enjoy reading your encouraging words :)

Now on with the kit, this months's LE kit features the GORGEOUS Sweet Nothings collection by Kaisercraft and tons of Prima goodies! These are the projects I created...


This page took me forever and a day to create as I did so much fussy cutting (that bird cage is no joke!) but I really wanted the photo to peek from behind all the greenery.



For this next page, I dug up old baby photos of Emily. She was only two months old here. She actually had black hair and grey eyes then, I can't believe how much she's grown. I really miss those days...


The images in this kit are gorgeous and can be cut out and used as additional embellishments.



I also managed to find this other photo. It's a bit grainy because the quality is not that great but I thought these papers worked well with the garden in the background of the photo.


I was inspired by my friend Nadia to punch my background paper behind the photo. Thanks so much for the inspiration Nadia, love your work!


Another quote from Pinterest, can you tell I'm hooked?!


And finally a card/treat holder. I'm in love with glassine bags and the many ways they can be decorated so I created this gift card/treat for Emily's teacher.


I filled up the bag with more Dove milk chocolate hearts, and I do have a tutorial that I'll share shortly.


The sentiment inside the frame was printed on the computer right on pattern paper combining two different font styles.


That's all for today friends! Thanks so much for your visit, have a happy scrappy week!

Hugs,
Jolaine

9 comments:

soapHOUSEmama said...

so sweet and feminine!

Kris Berc said...

You did such an amazing job on every one of these, Jolaine! Your details are totally outstanding! That bird cage... WOW!!!

MarĂ­a Castillo said...

¡Simplemente divinos amiga!

Yuka Hino said...

Beautiful projects, Jolaine! Love all! You're so talented! Hugs♥

Pendra said...

Simply stunning! That birdcage is AMAZING! I also love the rolled back punchwork on the "Love" layout! Also your pocket card is sooooo lovely! You have a beautiful style with all the fussy cutting, layering and attention to the small details!!!! LOVE THEM ALL...Gorgeous work!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Carol said...

Gorgeous projects and such amazing photos.
Love all the cutting fab bird cage well worth the effort.

Rachael Elliott said...

Totally stunning work Jolaine! Your fussy cutting is amazing, you must have had so much patience cutting that bird cage out! Love the punched background, looks fab!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Jolaine your work is simply stunning and I am now a new follower. Love your soft feminine style. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sherri Caramico said...

Beautiful work! Love your style! I'm a follower now - found you on the www.scrap-a-doodledoo.blogspot.com blog!