Monday, August 22, 2011

New Blog - My Creative Sketches

My Creative Scrapbook is happy to announce a new addition... My Creative Sketches! On this blog we will run monthly sketch challenges and contests and award prizes! We are so excited to bring this blog to you.

These challenges and contests are open to everyone. You do not have to be a Kit Club Member to play along. We just want to see everyone use our sketches. The Deadline for this month's challenge is Sept. 15 (midnight est time).

There will be 2 Random Draw Prizes for this Challenge...Yes 2...and both Random Draw!


This is the first sketch, so fun and beautiful!


Here's my take on the sketch... I used all Prima on this one. I pulled an older collection, Strawberry Kisses, which is vibrant and colorful!



Here's a couple of close ups of the beautiful embellishments.




Be sure to visit My Creative Sketches, there's lots of inspiration and great prizes to be won! Have fun scrapping!!!!

3 comments:

"The Jule Box" said...

Jolaine! I have been wanting to come over for a couple days to see what your up to:) Love this LO...you did a lot of fussy cutting here, WOW!!! Love your work. I might try this, way too much to do in September...argh! TFS, xoxo Jules:)

Becky Andersen said...

This is gorgeous! Love what you have done!

María Castillo said...

Wow Jolaine, es una belleza. Me encanta tu fondo con todo ese glimmer mist y el craquelador, te quedó un efecto genial! Y tu hermana tan linda como vos! Una brazo!